I'm on the map. With paint!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

No Shortage of Cloudy Skies

After visiting a few job agencies yesterday I took a long and winding route home through the city. Overcast skies make it fun for shooting texture so I snapped a couple of the local cathedral in passing.

The scaffolding you see is just part of a much larger scaffolding monster helping restorers to revitalize the cathedral's exterior after years of acid rain. Eww.

Looking from the cathedral toward its courtyard (just beyond the trees) and the Parade (several restaurants, pubs and businesses lining the square).

And, just for fun, here is what I initially mistook for Marty McFly's DeLorean:

It wasn't. Ford Capri, probably early 80s. If I'm Dutch, I'm not really inspired to go out an buy American. In my head is the advertisement, "The New Ford Capri: The Ford that wants to be a Saab."

No comments:

Post a Comment